My task here was to come up with an idea as how to best use this small dark space within a bed room.
This is a very small, dark and unused space. That is is need of coming up with a solution as to how to have more surface space and so that it is not a dark corner.
My initial thoughts:
- Need to maximise the use of space
- How can I create light from here?
- Battery mircordots
- Mirrors to reflect the light
- Use of soft colours
- Floating shelves
- By using coating shelves is allows you to use a small space to the max.
- Microdot lights
- Will cast a delicate soft glow into the room and on the shelves.
- Using a mirror will allow you to bounce the light from the microdots into the room.
- Add plants to a display to soften as well as bringing life into the room.